TENTATIVE GUIDLINE FOR THE 2021 CONVOCATION CEREMONIES
Students coming for the 12th Founder’s Day and 9th Convocation Ceremonies should note the following guidelines regulating participation in the events:
- Approval has been given that all graduating students should return to school on Saturday, November 13,, 2021
- Thanksgiving service is on Sunday, November 14, 2021
- All graduating students must reside on campus while the ceremonies last, there shall be no going in and out for whatever reason during their stay on campus
- All graduating students, their parents, and their visitors will be required to undergo COVID19 antibody test at their own expenses on entry into the campus
- While coming for clearance, graduating students are expected to fulfil the following conditions
- Come with original O’Level certificates and photocopy (ies).
- Evidence of full payment of all school-fees, PTCF fees etc.
- Graduating students should be modest in their dressing and abide by rules guiding physical appearance on campus.
- Punctuality to all programmes is mandatory.
- All graduated students shall leave the campus unfailingly on Monday, November 22, 2021
- Absolute compliance is hereby solicited.
COVID19 TEST INFORMATION
All graduating students, their parents and their visitors will be required to undergo a COVID ANTIGEN TEST upon entry into the university REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
This test requires the collection of NASAL SWABS.
Parents and visitors will have their samples taken on the morning on the main event at the ABUAD INN parking lot.
Those who test positive will not be allowed to proceed to the auditorium while a negative test will grant access to the shuttle buses that will convey parents and visitors to the auditorium.
As an alternative, those who possess a Negative PCR test from an NCDC accredited laboratory done within 72 hours of the event will be exempted.
Payment for the COVID ANTIGEN test should be done before arrival as follows:
Cost: N5,000 per test
Pay into: ABUAD MULTISYSTEM HOSPITAL MOLECULAR LABORATORY REVOLVING FUND - WEMA BANK - 0123749231
Evidence of payment will be required prior to testing.