ABUAD 10TH GRADUATION CEREMONY: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GRADUANDS
Please note that graduands are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation. However, for graduands who wish to be in the University during the Convocation ceremonies, please note the information below:
- From the 12th of October, 2022, graduands will be allowed into the University. Once within the University premise, graduands will not be permitted to leave the University until after the 21st of October, 2022.
- Graduands who wish to stay on campus must undergo COVID-19 and Drug tests before entering the University, payment is online. Graduands shall be of good behavior at all times.
- Graduands shall supply details of the hosting student including Full name, Matriculation number, College, Department, Phone Number, Hostel, and Room Number.
- Clearance is online. However, the clearance at the Bursary and Registry shall commence on 12th October, 2022.
- Graduands who choose to come on the day of the graduation ceremony will be allowed in the University only from 6 am to 8:30 am on 21st October, 2022.
- Two cards will be made available to each graduand, alongside his/her convocation gown. An invitation card admits only one person into Alfa Belgore Hall.
- Only guests with cards will have access to Alfa Belgore Hall, the venue of the graduation ceremony.
- Others may watch the live transmission of the graduation ceremony at PTCF Amphitheatre.
- Graduands must be seated at Alfa Belgore Hall on or before 9.30 am on 21st October, 2022.
- Guests shall not be permitted into Alfa Belgore Hall after 9:00 am.
- Graduands shall vacate the University latest on the 22nd of October, 2022 upon returning their convocation gowns.
While congratulating you, we are looking forward to your Graduation Ceremony.