Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD, reputed for predictable academic calendar and quality and functional education, has concluded plans to admit interested Nigerian youths into academic programmes in its Directorate of Part-Time Studies also at a discounted school fees.
Currently, available programmes are
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Intelligence & Security Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations & Diplomacy
- B. Sc. Conflict, Peace & Strategic Studies.
Other programmes to be added soon are
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Media & Communication Studies
- B. Sc. Tourism & Events Management.
The programme will among others:
• Assist students who are financially incapacitated to run full time studies to work and study and earn a degree from ABUAD;
• Include the options of combined physical and virtual classes, payment flexibility (school fees could be paid in three instalments) and opportunity to combine schooling with one’s job, and lots more;
• Ensure a brighter and better future for thousands of Nigerian youths in particular and the nation in general through the provision of subsidized quality and functional education for the teeming youths in the country.
Admission is currently on-going for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The initiative targets 5,000 Nigerians who fall within these categories:
- Nigerian youths including fresh school leavers and those aged 35 and below who are not in full-time employment;
- Economically disadvantaged Nigerians above the age of 35 years who are desirous of improving their career prospects with ABUAD degree.
Discounted School Fees:
For further information, check our webpage https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/Applyparttime to apply
Contacts: 0805 770 2787; 0813 416 0054;