The Registrar’s office is the first point of contact for prospective students and members of the public for reliable information on a wide range of issues ranging from admission requirements to academic life at Afe Babalola University.
In recognition of this fact, the current Registrar of the University is Mrs. Christie Oluborode, a tested administrator with vast experience in university administration. With the assistance of a complement of experienced and dedicated staff, the office of the Registrar is always available to offer assistance to students and their parents on any matter connected to their academic and social well-being with a view to empowering the students to achieve their academic, personal and long range career goals.
The office of the Registrar offers the following services:
- providing general information in-person, by telephone or e-mail regarding course enrolment, registration, degree requirements, university regulations and policies.
- counselling by appointment for academic, personal and financial matters.
- distribution of course selection materials.
- assisting with situations affecting academic work such as illness, personal or domestic problems.
- completion of forms or letters confirming attendance, including RESP forms.
- off-campus work permit verification for international students.
- Processing of application forms for financial assistance, TCard replacement.
- pick-up location for student loan documents (OSAP and other provincial loans).
- assessment of progress towards graduation.