1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer

Articles

FINAL POST-UTME SCREENING/ADMISSION FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION- Saturday, 27TH OF OCTOBER, 2012.

FINAL POST-UTME SCREENING/ADMISSION FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION- Saturday, 27TH OF OCTOBER, 2012.

Application for admission has closed for the following programmes:

Law, Medicine and Surgery, Nursing, Medical laboratory Science and International Relations and Diplomacy.

However, limited spaces are available in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Human Nutrition and Dietetics 

  • Applications are invited for admission for Post-UTME screening for B.Sc Social Justice Programme.
  • Limited spaces are available in the following underlisted Colleges.

 

COLLEGE OF SCIENCES

(4 years)- Bachelor of Science in

a) Microbiology/Biotechnology

b) Mechantronics

c) Info. and Comm. Technology

d) Human Biology

e) Civil Engineering

f) Plant Science

g) Zoology

h) Statistics

i) Mathematics

j) Computer Science

k) Sports science

l) Physics

m) Industrial Chemistry

n) Geology

 

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

(5 Years)- Bachelor of Engineering in

a) Mechanical Engineering

b) Mechatronics Engineering

c)Elect/elect Engineering

d) Petroleum Engineering

e) Civil Engineering

f) Chemical Engineering

g) Computer Engineering

 

COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE

(5 years) – Bachelor of Agriculture in

  • Agribusiness and Economics
  • Agricultural extension and Rural Sociology
  • Food Science and Technology
  • Crop and Animal Production

 

COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES

(a)B.Sc Anatomy- 4 years

(b)B.Sc Physiology- 4 years

(c) B.Sc Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4years

 

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION

(4 years)-Bachelor of Education in

 

(a)Human Biology

(b)Chemistry

(c) Sports Sciences

(d) Computer Science

(e) Banking and Finance

(f)Accounting

(g) Business Administrative

(h)Guidance and Counseling

(i)Information and Communication Technology

 

COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES

(4 years)-Bachelor of Sciences in

(a) Economics

(b) Public Administration

(c) Tourism and Events Management

(d) Political Science

(e) Communication and Media Studies

(f)Banking and Finance

(g)Accounting

(h)Business Administration

(i) Sociology

(j) Peace and Conflict Studies

(k)Psychology

(m) Intelligence and Security Studies

 

COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES

(4 years)- Bachelor of Arts in

(a)Linguistics

(b)History and International Studies

(c) Theatre Arts

(d) Philosophy and Religious Studies

(e) English Language

 

Mode of Admission.

Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of (5) O level credit passes at one sitting or six credit passes at two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include credit passes in English language, Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.

 

PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS

Applicants may obtain forms from the following banks after payment of ₦5,500

 

BANKS

ACCOUNT NUMBERS

(1)UNION BANK

0034651222

(2)FIRST BANK

2017401566

(3)SKYE BANK

1770775995

(4)ECOBANK

0632001270

(5)WEMA BANK

0122139765

 

WHERE FORMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY OF THE ABOVE NAMED BANKS, applicants may also obtain a form from the underlisted centers on presentation of tellers from the listed banks.

 

Post-UTME screening date: October 27, 2012 at 10.00 a.m.

 

VENUE:

MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University. Km 8.5, Afe Babalola Way, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.

LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos

PORT-HARCOURT: Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.

 

ALTERNATIVELY

 

APPLICANTS CAN ALSO PURCHASE THEIR APPLICATION FORMS ON THE DAY OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.

 

NOTE: Apart from Medicine and Surgery, and Law which require no installmental payment of school fees, students can pay at least 75% of their fees on admission and the remaining 25% will be paid at the beginning of the second semester of the session.