ABUAD SPECIAL PRIVILEGES FOR PARENTS AND STAFF
- Existing Privileges
From inception the University has given and continues to grant to parents and staff of ABUAD the following privileges to wit:
- 40% reduction on tuition to ABUAD staff on each registered child in the University.
- 10% reduction in tuition on one child to any parent with 2 registered students in the University.
- 10% reduction on tuition on 2 children out of the 4 children registered in the University.
- 50% reduction in tuition for students in Agriculture (B Agric.) throughout their five years of study in addition to N 250,000 empowerment fund received at graduation.
- 40% reduction in tuition to ABUAD staff undertaking Postgraduate programme in the University.
- For parents that cannot pay 100% school fees for Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) programme for their wards in 200 Level and 300 Level, approval has been given to pay it in 3 tranches of 40%, in the first Semester, 30% and the last 30% on or before 6 weeks of their Second Semester Final Examination.
- 100 Level Pre-Medicine students MUST pay 100% School Fees, otherwise admission is forfeited.
- Various merit awards and prizes to students at all levels and staff amounting to N795.5 million from 2011 to 2020.
- Annual award of N 500,000 to the Best parent of the year.
- Additional Privileges
The University will grant in addition to the above, the following privileges, commencing from 2021/2022 academic session:
- 5% reduction in tuition for any parent who makes bulk payment of tuition in advance for the whole programme. Such parent shall not be affected by any subsequent increase in fees.
- 10% reduction in tuition for any parent who pays annual tuition fees in US Dollars into the University’s domiciliary account. The exchange rate is the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) fixed exchange rate for the day by which payment is to be made by any Parent/Guardian/Sponsor/Student
- 5% reduction in tuition for all foreign students admitted as from 2021 who pay in US Dollars.
- 10% reduction in tuition for the student with the highest admission result in the first academic session.
- 10% reduction in tuition for the most outstanding candidate who is found to be indigent before admission. The student shall benefit throughout the programme provided he/she maintains a CGPA of 4.50 and above.